AC PC Minutes 2020 07 29
All Cannings Parish Council Meeting
Village Hall Garden or Zoom meeting
Meeting to start at 7.30pm
Wednesday 29th July 2020
Please note meetings are recorded for administration purposes
- Welcome to the public (please note: public questions to be answered at end of meeting)
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of the previous meeting to be adopted and signed by the chairman.
- Co-option of new Councillor.
- Matters arising: Cllr R Daw - defibrillator case to be installed at Oram barn, Allington. Cllr D. Tilley to ask tree surgeon to survey trees on Glebe Bank.
- Village Community Store –
- PCC: Churchyard – Cllr. D Tilley
- Cemetery –
- Village Green – Cllr. K Gay
- Village Hall –
- Pre-School – Cllr. R Daw
- Glebe Field and Allotments –
- School -Cllr. M Crossman
- Footpaths – Cllr. K Gay
- Allington – Cllr. R Daw
- Concert at the Kings –
- Parish Steward requests – All
- Planning Applications: 20/05434/TCA tree work at 81 Townsend. 20/04765/FUL Rustic Farm-carport.
- Meeting dates to be approved.
- Glebe field fence, additional rail required?
- Cemetery, records require updating.
- Paint for inside of phone box.
- Review of risk assessment.
- Asset register review.
- Backups-cloud storage and/or external hard drive.
- Correspondence and administration: Resident-cemetery fence & gate sign. Google maps-mis-direction.
- Payments to be approved: IDverde £402.86 Clerks expenses: RFO expenses: Zoom Pro £14.39 (not inclusive more invoices to follow) Staff wages
- Balance of Accounts
- Any Other Business.
Digitally signed by Sarah-Jane Bullock