AC PC Minutes 2019 06 26
Please note: all meetings are recorded for administration purposes
- Welcome to the public
- Declaration of interests
- Apologies: RFO K. Asbury
- Minutes of the previous meeting to be adopted and signed by the chairman
- Village Community Store – Cllr. A McDonald
- PCC: Churchyard – Cllr. D Tilley
- Cemetery – Cllr. T. Hollister
- Village Green – Cllr. K Gay
- Village Hall – Cllr. T. Hollister
- Pre-School – Cllr. R Daw
- Glebe Field and Allotments – Cllr. A McDonald
- School -Cllr. R Daw
- Footpaths – Cllr. K Gay
- Allington – Cllr. R Daw
- Concert of the Kings – Cllr T Hollister
- Parish Steward requests – All
- Planning Applications: 19/05020/CLE log cabin at Manor Farm Cottages, Allington.
- 19/05854/FUL - Siting of Garage at 2 School Lane, All Cannings.
- Election of a vice chairman.
- Register of interests
- Register of Assets
- Community Asset register
- Training; officers and councillors
- Correspondence and administration
- A resident has asked the village could have a community skip?
- Purchase of Clerk reference material – Local Council Administration.
- Payments to be approved: iDverde £382.72 Village Hall £10.00. Clerk sim card £10.00, Clerk & RFO wages.
- Balance of Accounts
- Any Other Business/ items for the next meeting.
Produced by Sarah-Jane Bullock 20th June 2019.