AC PC Minutes 2020 05 27
All Cannings Parish Council Meeting
Virtual meeting held via Zoom
Meeting to start at 7.30pm
Wednesday 27th May 2020
Please note meetings are recorded for administration purposes
- Welcome to the public (note: public questions to be answered at end of meeting)
- Adoption of virtual meeting protocols
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of the previous meeting to be adopted and signed by the chairman.
- Matters arising: Cllr R Daw - defibrillator case for Allington. Cllr K Gay - sign for Floral bank.
- Village Community Store – Cllr. A McDonald
- PCC: Churchyard – Cllr. D Tilley
- Cemetery – Cllr. T Hollister
- Village Green – Cllr. K Gay
- Village Hall – Cllr. T Hollister
- Pre-School – Cllr. R Daw
- Glebe Field and Allotments – Cllr. A McDonald
- School -Cllr. M Crossman
- Footpaths – Cllr. K Gay
- Allington – Cllr. R Daw
- Concert at the Kings – Cllr T Hollister
- Parish Steward requests – All
- Planning Applications:
- Emergency plan to be discussed.
- Review of meeting starting time
- Neighbourhood watch – Cllr T Hollister
- Tall trees blocking residents light on the Glebe Bank – Cllr T Hollister
- Correspondence and administration: Licensing application – Heritage Fine Food Company.
- Members of the public - Questions in writing to the clerk prior to meeting please.
- Payments approved: iDverde £402.86 Clerks expenses: SLCC membership renewal £65.00. Ink £16.20 Folders: £9.00. RFO expenses: Zoom Pro £11.99 (not inclusive more invoices to follow) Staff wages
- Insurance renewal
- Balance of Accounts
- Any Other Business
Digitally signed by Sarah-Jane Bullock
ZOOM: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84603680250 please follow meeting guidelines as published by us under Parish Council - Procedures.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- This notice gives you information about the data we hold about you, how we use it, your rights in relation to it and the safeguards that are in place to protect it.
All Cannings Parish Council is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office. Full details of the registration are available at ICO register of data controllers. (Reg no. A8341621)
We can be contacted by phone, in person, or in writing, please follow this link